Grill Chicken Breast
READY IN 30mins
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup Rinah’s Hot Papaya sauce
- garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper
How To Make
1. Marinade the chicken breasts in Rinah’s Hot Papaya Sauce. You can use a zip top bag and turn the bag side to side to make sure the chicken has been coated properly.
2. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breast with garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Place the chicken in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight for best results.
4. Spray grill or pan with oil.
5. Preheat on high for 15 minutes.
6. Add the chicken on a flat grill and cook for 15 minutes on each side until done.
7. Add more Rinah’s Hot Papaya sauce while cooking for added flavor.